Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Holy Hell Batman!

WOW what I busy-ass week. I apologize for my absence, but I had a midterm to tend to, among my regularly scheduled, NEVER ENDING list of "to-do's". I swear  to you, if I have to do one more load of laundry, I may lose it. Fortunately I don't have one to do... I have about 5. *headdesk*

However, I'm sure you really don't want to hear me piss and moan about the enormous amount of laundry I have to do (tomorrow).

So, in one of my last entries (http://www.onewitchesblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/kindred-spirit.html), I wrote about lacking witch-y companionship here in the local area... About a week after I wrote that entry, I made a new friend. =) While it isn't someone here in the local area, I happened to be in the right place at the right time on Facebook (go figure, right) in which a group of pagans (from all paths) were discussing a sort of item exchange. Now, before a bunch of up-tight ninnies got there panties in a twist about it, I managed to get my two cents added in which was taken notice by several people. One of them, a nice gal from Great Britain, sought me out privately because of it. Since then, we have started up a sort of pen pal thing. For one, we're writing actual letters- you know, the ones that require paper and pen and go in envelopes. Secondly, this is my first  time really talking to and getting to know a witch from another country; something I am immensely excited about.

Aside from all that, life goes on daily around here.

My hubby and I went into the mountains with our kiddo's today and cut up some large pieces of willow that had been burnt, twisted beautifully, and sadly killed in the forest fire that ravaged our country side a few months ago. I am greatly looking forward to transforming these beautiful pieces into permanent pieces of art in the coming dark months.

Does anyone have plans for the coming New Moon? My daughter is beginning her lessons at that time, so she is anxiously awaiting for the New Moon to appear. =)

Blessings of Isis and Donn to you and yours.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Alyssa. I am very interested in becoming a witch but have no idea how to get started. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete