Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Good People, Bad People

Last night, as I took my "lobster hot shower" (as my hubby and I jokingly call it due to the extreme heat), I mulled over the events of the day... the good, the bad, and the ugly. I have come to several conclusions that I would like to share with you.
First my quote to sum it all up, "...the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on." (Have I never mentioned that I'm a Harry Potter nerd? LOL!)


Despite my nerd-dom, the above statement is true. There is no defining line between good and bad, right and wrong. HOWEVER, it is up to each and every individual to make the choice that will define their actions as either good or bad. Given that, I beseech each and every one of you to make the conscious choice everyday, for all things big and small, to make the decision to act kindly and remember the 3 fold law, or karma, or whatever you want to call it. I will be the first to admit that I can have a flash fire of a temper, but the last thing I want is to be lumped into a group of vindictive and hateful brats that no one wants anything to do with unless it involves a nice throttle.

Secondly, I am happy to report that my phone has not rang once this morning for any reason other than my hubby calling me to tell me about an appointment he went to. So far there have been no reported disasters, emergency, or other problems to deal with and counsel others through. I'm hoping to have a nice morning filled with school work (which I HAVE been working on as well as this blog!).

1 comment:

  1. Well said. We all have to make our choices in life.

    As to your nerd-dom, who doesn't love Harry Potter? ;-)

    ReplyDelete