Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The enormity of being done

Today I took my final for my very last college class to complete my bachelors degree. While I don't have a grade on it yet (it was a written essay on a crime scene), the realization that, as of 11am today, I was done with school as I know it and two and a half short weeks away from officially being a college graduate... the feeling is something that I'm not sure how to described. I have stressed, laughed, cried, ranted, pissed and moaned, and thoroughly enjoyed the last three years of school. Well, technically four years, but I took almost a year off when I got out of the military because I had to wait for the VA to catch up to me. =) Regardless of time, the point is that I have done it. I have started at the bottom and worked, sweat, laughed, and cried my way through a four year degree. Even better? Wait, let me guess, you're wondering how it can get better... let me tell you! I have managed to earn and maintain the GPA required to graduate with honors AND I have been accepted into Alpha Phi Sigma. Yup, it can get better.

I just can't believe I'm done.....

..... for now. =)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a hard and well earned graduation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Well done and hard earned :)

    ReplyDelete