Friday, December 16, 2011

Back at last

I am so sorry on my month long absence... I've been trying to squeeze in every last drop of family time possible between life, appointments and "oh craps". My hubby has officially deployed and now I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. A lot of stuff has happened that I'm aching to blog about, so you'll have to bear with me as I try to squeeze in blogs between last minute holiday prep and some traveling to help out a few friends in Seattle that are in desperate need of assistance...

So, as it's late and I've been up since 3am making trips to the airport and crying, I'm just going to write a quick outline of things coming up:
1.) Dream Walking with Stars
2.) December Full Moon Ritual/meditation
3.) Yule and the Dark Moon

Those are the big things right now, though I'm sure that I'll add more to that once I settle in for some good, lengthy typing. =)

I hope that you all are well, and I can't wait to get caught up on everyone's blogs!

Blessings to you all this beautiful season!


A parting thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment