Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tonight I Write...

Ok folks- I was sitting outside and the words just came... 


Tonight I write for me, for you, for the world at large.
A single Soul on the Earth,
Is like living as one among the stars.
Every Soul encountered touches us in someway.
Be it good or bad,
Let it be a lesson just the same.
Some will come and stay,
Others merely passing through.
Always remember with fondness,
Those that have meant something to you.
When it is time to part ways,
Let it be in peace.
For you never know the true path
And the ultimate grand scheme of things.
Let the memory of the good be forever in your keep,
Take the feelings of the bad and lay them to rest in peace.
Life is too short to wonder why,
Always looking behind.
In doing so you cheat yourself,
Of all the greatness still to find.
Next time you sit beneath the stars,
A solitary Soul in this big world of ours,
Remember the choice in how to live
Is yours and yours alone.


6 comments:

  1. I love it. Simply awesome and a great message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so wonderful I can not wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that is beautiful. Not sure if you would like this, but my friend gave me a
    Free Book of Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely splendid! Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, all of you. I don't have words like this often, just not something that comes easily, but I am extremely glad to know it touched some of you. =)

    Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete