Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just a quick card....

Tonight's draw- Eight of Swords (R)


Reversed Eight of Swords Tarot Card Meanings


The Eight of Swords reversed indicates that you have come through a difficult time and you are becoming more open to change and self-acceptance. You have been able to reflect on what did and did not work in the past and have changed your perspective and approach. You acknowledge that you do indeed have options, and you are refusing to play the role of ‘the victim’, taking greater accountability for where you are in life. The Eight of Swords reversed indicates that you need to free yourself from some of the limiting factors of your past. You have some skeletons in the closet that need clearing out. Allow yourself to let go of old patterns of behavior and belief systems that have previously held you back.


Blessings to all!

2 comments:

  1. HEY! What the heck woman! Why didn't you tell me about your blog sooner??? I. LOVE. IT!!
    And I'm now stalking you. :)
    Beaverland???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I didn't think about it.. I've let me blog sit and not be updated for a year and a half, and I'm just now getting back into a groove with it. I've been putting off writing my legal brief and finally remembered to hunt you down online! =) Glad you like, I'm going to start tinkering with it this weekend and maybe change it up a bit. And stalk away!
    Yes, you'll have to ask her all about that special place...

    ReplyDelete