Saturday, September 21, 2013

kindred spirit

I  am a part of many online communities for those that follow the pagan path,  which ever one it may be.  I  know some people in those groups from past circles here,  and some are new  acquaintances.  Tonight,  as I was partaking in a discussion on the use of magic in certain situations, I  realized how much I miss having a magical family here.  For the most part,  all those I  knew,  trusted and practiced with have moved on (the way of the military),  and the few that remain I  rarely see,  as we are all forever busy it seems. I  love being a solitary witch,  but I  dearly miss the friendship and companionship of having a like mind to talk with,  craft with,  and work beautiful magic with.

*le sigh*

1 comment:

  1. It's been weeks that I've been in contact with this spell caster. He was recommended to me by sharon moore. Dr Abalaka help me out with my finances and also a favor spell. His Email Address is dr.abalaka@outlook.com. We've been very good friend and he rendered so many services like Love Spells, Luck, Money Spells, Health, WellBeing, Protection, Healing, Curses, Hex, Breakups,NEW! Combo Spells, Authentic Voodoo Spell, Business spells, Health/Healing spells,Curse removal, Job spells, Healing from all kind of diseases, Love binding, Barrenness(need a child), Need love, Lotto spell,Promotions spells Success spell, Money rituals, winning court case, Divorce spells, Low sperm count, Infertility in women, Breast enlargement/reduction,Penis enlargement/reduction and so many others. Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete