Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Holy Dreams Batman!

Ok, so many of you have likely seen my previous post on Dream Walking, and I have to say, since I wrote that post and started really working on my dreaming again, my dream time has been virtually over flowing! In the past week, I have been bombarded with many, MANY faces from my past (high school friends mostly) with varying themes and circumstances. Nothing that has struck me as weird or important, but it's like, in making this deeper connection with the unconscious, my mind is filtering through everything I've ever dreamed about and mushing it into something slightly different. I've been filing all these images and conversations away into on online "diary", so I can better keep track of any reoccurring themes, be it a face, a place, a conversation, or whatever. I've found that free online journals are absolutely amazing. Personally, I can type faster than I can write, so it's easiest for me to sit down, zip it all into a computer and call it good. HOWEVER, if I wake up in the middle of the night from a dream, I do have a journal and pen I keep on the head board that I can write key points in (in the dark of course... always fun to decipher later) so I have better recollection of it when I'm fully awake the next morning without waking my system completely up at some ungodly hour that I would rather be sleeping through. =)

Anywho... just thought I would put all this out there for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment