Monday, April 4, 2011

One Angry Witch

So, today I decided to dye my hair. Not a new thing, as I dye my hair every 3 months or so... nothing crazy, just enough to even out my hair color and cover the gray. Well, after discovering some new gray hairs (which I'm totally blaming on the stress of my grandma passing and sick family member visits), I figured it was time for a new application. I used a new brand kind this go round- that Sublime Mousse that has been recently put out. For the love of the Goddess, do not ever, EVER use that crap. Ok, so like I said, I dye my hair a few times a year, and never, ever have a had my hair get that dead straw feeling. Not even after I bleached it and turned around a put stoplight red in it (ahh my teenage years...). It's truly the most atrocious stuff I have ever used. I actually called L'Oreal and complained. I have never done that before, but that's how bad it is and how pissed I was.

My anger has subsided a bit (not much), but I wanted to take the time to make sure no one else makes the mistake of using the product on themselves.

Time to go read a book and find my happy place. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment