Friday, February 18, 2011

Full Moon Tarot- Feb 18th, 2011

Today's card draw came up with the Five of Pentacles. ©Stephanie Pui-Mun Law

Spiritual poverty, material troubles, insecurity, hard times, neglecting the body's needs, being ostracized and excluded.
This card covers a wide range of potential issues, and when I look at my own life, I can pick out a few examples... The past few days have been crazy and I have forgotten to eat lunch a few days in a row, and barely picked at a dinner. This is neglecting my body. I've been sick, dealing with a strange family death and attempting to cram a lot of school work into a few days in preparation for the road trip to New Mexico to take care of my grandma's estate. Hard times for sure.
The point is- it if the full moon. Take this time to restore yourself, physically, mentally, and spiritually, All three rely on each other, and neglecting just one can throw everything off balance.

Many Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment