Today we made Spiced Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (recipe courtesy of Duncan Hines):
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Spice Cake Mix
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine cake mix, egg whites, oats and oil in large mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended. Stir in raisins. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling racks; cool completely.
Oats are known for money and prosperity, while Raisins are ruled by the sun and fire and eaten to open the conscious mind.
Go bake and enjoy!