Monday, February 7, 2011

Magical Pep

Boy let me tell you what... after the late night with the Superbowl and long drive home, then the early morning of getting the kiddo up and off to school, I am DRAGGING. As it is the first Monday of the month, that also means that I am starting a new class at school as well. Ah the joys of being a full time college student. It's all good though, because in July of 2011 I will be done with my Bachelors and able to take a few months of rest before tackling my Masters. Yee-haa for vacations!

Being that my energy tanks are running very low and that Monday's seem to be that nasty in between time of wanting to veg out and knowing you can't, but being unable to motivate yourself to really work hard (which is undoubtedly why the proverbial crap always hits the fan on a Monday), I figured I would use this particular blog entry to put in two simple "Pep in your step" spells.

Spell Number 1: (written by Dorthy Morrison)

To improve your own work productivity, during the waxing Moon place one hematite in a small basket or tray and enchant it by saying: "Ground and heal, magnetic one; bring me clarity on this day." Add the quartz crystal to the container and say: "Bring boundless energy to me; may it last through this day." Add the calcite and say: "Stone of joy and yellow light, help me sort through my work today." Place the container of stones on your desk and say: "Help me work through the day; bring me inspiration. And when the day is done, may the labor be finished."

Or, Spell number 2:
Take a red candle and light it. Sprinkle some chili pepper* on/around the candle and say something like "Herbs and Spices work your magic and hear my plea. Energy Boost I ask of thee, on this very day, so mote it be!" Sit and feel the energy from the candle and spices, and see yourself being pumped up with this energy.
*You can also use an Energy Boost Powder, with equal parts of appropriate herbs, like chili powder, cumin, garlic, etc.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment